Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tator Tot "Tate" Checks in from Illinois

Here I am with my favorite toy in my favorite chair - good life, huh? Yeah, I'm a great pyrenees and not a golden but thank goodness the AGA folks were okay with that when they found me walking down the street. I was just a baby, 8 months old, and all alone! Now my life is great and I cannot wait til I get to see snow for the first time.

You see, my AGA foster mom told her sister in Illinois about me and so she came to visit, introduced me to her pup Murphy and well, the rest is history. She's now my real mom and Murphy is my "big" brother! We are THE best friends. He teaches me everything and plays with me and he's been telling me about the snow. He says that they won't be able to find me in it since I'm so white - but he's going to keep an eye out so I don't get lost! I'm not scared!!!

Murphy and I play all day, except for when Mom gets us on the bed for "quiet time" with her. She just loves on us and it's really nice. Oh, and sometimes I take a little break and sit on top of the air-conditioning vent as you can see here. Wee! That cold air on my fur feels SO good. This place is posh. I'm so lucky!!! Thank you to everyone who donates to AGA and allows good pups like me to have a happy life. It really makes a difference.

I'll send snow pictures this winter! Woof!





No comments: