Monday, January 4, 2010

Kendall and Ranger Are So Happy


Hi AGA!

This is Ranger! Kendall and I wanted to send you an update on what we’ve been up to since Mom and Dad became our permanent fosters. In typical fashion, Kendall is currently getting all of our holiday guests to take turns brushing her hair, so I am doing all of the writing. She doesn’t know it yet, but I will be helping myself to some of her dinner tonight for repayment of my services.

Since joining our new home this past Memorial Day, we have been living it up! After a life of living outside prior to AGA, we now have our own beds, food bowls and toys! We also have two younger silky terrier siblings, a brother (Jack) and sister (Jill).

We go for daily morning excursions around the back yard where I get to go exploring. Once we wrap up our outing, we then hurry back in to get our yummy treats for all of our hard work outside before Dad feeds us breakfast. We have the routine down pat now, and we make sure to let them know if they are behind schedule.

I really enjoy sitting in front of the fireplace and watching football with Dad. Kendall loves digging through our toy box, playing with all of the toys and letting Mom brush her hair! Her favorite is a pink dog that she carries around and tosses in the air.

I hear Mom and Dad talking all the time about how special we are and what joy we’ve brought them by just being around! Gosh, I can’t believe we got to join a family that loves us so much!!
Thank you so much for rescuing us when others had given up on us and allowing a pair of 12 yr old dogs a chance to enjoy the golden years…

Tail Wags and Nose Kisses,
Kendall and Ranger

PS , I’ve attached a couple of pics that Mom took of us.

No comments: