Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nutmeg Gets a Family!


I was adopted at AGA Adoption Day today!!! My new mom and dad are sooooooo nice and I know I am going to be so happy living with them. I am a 5 year old purebred female golden who AGA rescued from a Missouri puppy mill breeder. All my life my job was to have puppies, sometimes 3 litters a year. Whew! That was a lot of work. When AGA got me, they made sure I wouldn't have any more puppies and they fixed the inverted eye lash problem I had. I don't exactly know what that means but I know that my eyes don't water anymore.


I simply cannot believe that I will have my very own real, fluffy bed and toys and love. I can be kind of shy because I'm not used to all this love and attention, but I've got a good feeling about these people. I'm pretty sure they are going to be the BEST thing that ever happened in my life. And guess what? My new mom is head of a group called Happy Tails and she said I can be a therapy dog and help lots of people!!!


Thank you to AGA for saving me. And thank you to those who make donations to AGA. It's people like you who allow them to take care of my eyes and my spay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adoption Day sounds like it was a success. Yay for Nutmeg and her new forever family!