Friday, February 15, 2008

Truffles Moves to Pennsylvania and Becomes a Dutchess!


Here I am with my new Mom and Dad! They live in Pennsylvania, wherever that is. I understand it's to be a long ride home, but as long as I'm with these nice people I'll go anywhere! They have had other furry golden children all their life and they have a person son named Peter who, along with Elizabeth, do a lot of work for AGA. So, they decided to get their next gold child from Atlanta - and that's when I got lucky! They drove all the way here to get me!
I have a new name - Dutchess. Doesn't that sound so, well, regal? I like it a lot and plan to live up to it if you know what I mean.
I'll write back soon. Apparently I'm going to be going boating - anyone know what that is? It sounds like a blast! Wish me well!! I'll send pix.

No comments: