Monday, September 1, 2008

Emma Gets New Home With Another AGA Rescue!


Dear AGA,
My name is Emma, and I've learned what a good thing it is to have a tail that wags really, really hard. That's what saved me from being put down at the shelter just a week ago, and that's what I did when I met Dylan, a former AGA dog (do you remember him? He was sent to a shelter in Walker County by his owner because he was chasing the neighbor's cows. Now he lives in Decatur where there aren't any cows, but lots of squirrels, which are ALMOST as fun to chase) and his family. Dylan isn't really keen on other dogs, but I'm a pretty old lady and I wagged my tail really hard, and Dylan and his family fell for me. Next thing I know, I'm sitting on this big comfortable couch in my new home, with Dylan for company, three cats, two teenage boys who don't stop petting me, and a mom and dad, after all these years. I'm really grateful to all of you at AGA who got me healthy again after some very rough months on my own. Thank you so much!

Emma and the Levy Family

No comments: