Thursday, October 30, 2008

AGA Saves 300th Golden This Year!

Wow, it looks like my luck is taking a turn for the better. I just found out that I am the 300th golden retriever to be rescued by Adopt a Golden Atlanta this year! They named me Sunshine, which I quite like, and they got me out of that horrid shelter in middle Georgia.

I'm about a year old and a small golden girl. All the kind volunteers know about me right now is that I ride well in the car and I'm calm. I really look forward to showing them my true personality over the next few days, cuz I have a feeling this will help them find me a forever family. And this is what I want more than anything in the world!

Things are going to get better for me, just like they have for the 299 pups before me this year. I'm honored to be #300 and I thank you all for saving my life. Woof! Woof!

No comments: