Monday, February 2, 2009

Lollipop Doodle Checks In



For those of you who remember me as a shy, scared 4-month-old goldendoodle puppy, I wanted to let you know that I'm growing up and my life is great!! I'm getting close to my 2-year birthday and I love everyone and everything. I don't even remember those early days, although I heard it was pretty bad. Mom said I refused to come in the house when they first got me.

But, now I'm the official front door greeter. I make sure to smile and wag my tail so that whoever is out there isn't scared like I was back then.

My favorite thing to do is wake up my kids Alexandra and Benjamin each morning with a wet nose and sloppy kisses. What a great way to start the day (well, for me anyway)!

A couple of weeks ago I got to play in snow - wow! That was totally fun. I hope we get some more soon.

I hope all my AGA friends are having as much fun as me. Thanks for finding me this perfect home!

No comments: