Monday, July 27, 2009

Marley Mae After Three Years!


This is Marley, Marley Mae to be exact. I can't believe it has been almost three years since I was adopted. You may not recognize me since I lost 40 pounds! I look pretty good if I say so myself! I have been very busy. My Forever Dad takes me on trips in the RV, and every winter we go to Florida where I spend my time chasing lizards and armadillos. We have been to South Dakota where I chased the prairie dogs, and last summer we were on an island in the middle of Lake Erie. WOW! Was that ever an adventure! In between all my trips, I share my home, toys, and my Forever Dad with orphans from Adopt A Golden Atlanta. I have helped 15 orphans on their way to their forever homes. I tell them how sad it was for me, being locked in a basement with a doggie door to go outside and a big bag of food to eat all I wanted. No wonder I was fat! No one loved me. They see how happy I am now, and I tell them they will be just as happy! Here is a picture of me laying in the cool green grass in the shade enjoying a sunny afternoon. Life is good!!!!

No comments: