Sunday, August 16, 2009

Roman Writes In

Hi, everyone - This is Roman just checking in to thank you for everything because I love my new forever home. I have a teenage human brother who is my bestest friend, and a 7-year-old human sister who I loooove to play with. My Mom and Dad take me for lots of walks and hikes, and they even have a cool cabin in the mountains where we all go to chill out. I have all the chew toys and beds and crates a Golden boy could ever want. In obedience training I am the top of my class! I get so excited to "come" that I practically knock over my Mom. I have even learned not to steal food off the counters. Everyone says I am a beautiful boy, and I say "aw, shucks, that's because I came from Adopt a Golden!"

Here is a picture of me with my brother and my Dad on a hike on the Ocoee River. Can you see how happy I am?

Lots of Love and Licks,
Roman

No comments: