Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy "Golden" Easter


Hi everyone! 
My name is Latte and I’m one of AGA’s new orphans
You’re probably wondering, “Why is Latte writing this message?” I must tell you-- I’m very excited about Easter. I remember hearing about it, but never had the chance to celebrate. However, this Easter I’ll be celebrating in style because I finally have a “Golden future.”
Latte, the Easter Golden. 
 What do you think? Not too shabby for an 8-year-old! I’m ready to kiss a bunny, go on an Easter “bone” hunt and hopefully find my forever family. Woof, Woof!

I wish everyone a Happy “Golden” Easter!
Love, Latte


P.S.- Mr. Easter Bunny has not been replaced, I'm merely his apprentice. Woof! Also, I must give props to Emmie Sue, for inspiring my outfit. 

1 comment:

Flight tickets to Atlanta said...

Farestore offers Cheap flight tickets to Atlanta. Featuring most powerful shopping tools on the web, we offer discounted deals on major airlines and low-cost carriers on domestic and international routes to Atlanta.