Monday, January 14, 2008

Can I come live with you?


My name is Buffy and I'm a 7 year old female golden who was abandoned by my owners. I lived with my family all my life in the backyard in an igloo dog house. I never left even though there wasn't a fence to keep me there. One day my family left and didn't take me. I really miss the two children. I had lots and lots of ticks and the vet had to shave my coat. But now it's grown back and everyone says it is soft and beautiful. I'm very happy in my foster home and I've really learned what love is all about. No more igloo dog houses -- only comfy beds. I have a little arthritis, but I still enjoy strolling through the woods and going on short walks. I get along with other dogs and just need a quiet home where I'll get plenty of tummy rubs. I would love a little girl to play dress up and princess with. And if it's not asking too much, a home without a lot of stairs would be best.
Please email us at info@adoptagoldenatlanta.com or check out the website at http://www.adoptagoldenatlanta.com/

No comments: