Sunday, January 13, 2008

We have golden hearts!



Hi gang,

Archie here (aka Schooner) along with my sister Harley. As you can see, we're not your typical goldens, mom says when we were puppies we got a little too much sun so our outsides look a little different but our insides are pure gold. I've also included a picture of my two sisters (Hally and Sailor) who were also saved by AGA. Thank goodness they opened their heart to us sunburned goldens, that shelter was just awful!! My sister Sailor was actually adopted by someone in my neighborhood so I can have playdates with her all the time!

Mom says that my days of rest and relaxation are almost over, I'm getting a job soon. When I'm finished with my training I'll be able to go to work with mom and help her with the kids she works with. She says that I'm a perfect example of the life lesson, it's what inside that counts!! See you guys at the next Goldenrama, do you think anyone will notice me?

1 comment:

Southern Aspirations said...

YAY! My favorite foster babies!