Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Otis before and after

Hey there,
Otis here. I owe everyone at Adopt A Golden Atlanta a huge thanks! When I was first turned in to the local shelter I was in pretty bad shape. I weighed 58 pounds, had heart worms and a bad skin condition (the photo says it all). AGA volunteers helped to give me all the medical attention and love I needed. My foster family took me in and soon adopted me. I was just too irresistible! They are now my forever parents and I couldn't be happier. I'm not the only adoptee in the family. Mom and Dad adopted my sister from China this summer. When she first started walking, I got to help! I would sit really still and she would hold on to me for balance. I also have a brother, Cosmo. He's a golden like me. My forever family is the greatest and I owe it all to AGA. Thanks everyone!
Otis





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Otis, you and your new sister look amazing!! You are such a wonderful boy taking such good care of her, I'm so happy for you!!