Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boo's New Home!



Hi Everyone!

Winston here, you may remember me as Boo, one of the November orphans of the month. I saw my brother Casper wrote a note yesterday! I was just writing to update you on my new life and home from the past 3 weeks.

I have gone from 5 pounds to now 13 pounds. Sadie and Finn, (my golden sister and brother) have taught me the family life. I especially love following Finn around. Sadie is more of my mom, who loves to sneak nibbles at my food. They have been very nice to me. My guilty pleasure has become getting brushed every night, which I love. Hope Casper and Milky are having fun in their new homes and receiving the same amount of love as I am. My owners and I look at Adopt A Golden Atlanta every night to see new updates and adoptions. Today Taylor (my human sister) and I went on my first walk. I was very excited to smell all the different smells and meet all my neighbors. Thanks again AGA for all your help in finding me a new family!



Love, Winston (aka BOO PUP)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo is getting so big! Soon he's going to catch up with his golden siblings.