Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Katie Celebrates Her Birthday


Hi AGA-
Its' been over a year now since you guys at AGA came to my rescue and found me my forever home. I was known as Hathaway, now my Mom and Dad call me Katie. Because we didn't know for sure when my birthday was my vet gave me a birthday of February 14, 2006 because I was such a sweetheart. Here are some photos of my birthday this past year. Boy did we celebrate - cake, ice cream with sprinkles and NEW balls. My favorite thing to do in the whole world is to play ball and oh yes pink balls are my favorite. My Mom and Dad wonder how I know when a ball is pink and I just tell them it's because I'm a girl after all!


This year has really been a lot of fun. First I went to doggie school and the teacher gave each one of us a name that described our personality. I was called the play dog. We had trips to the beach, camping, hikes and there is a park close to my home where I like to walk. Occasionally my Mom and Dad will go into my back yard to do yard work, it's my job to keep the ball as close to them as possible just incase they need to throw it. My Mom, Dad and I would like to thank all of you at Adopt a Golden for saving me from that puppy mill and finding me my forever home.

Forever Grateful,
Katie

No comments: