Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow is SO Cool!







Hey, Orwell here! Read my story in the adoptees section and you'll see that things were looking pretty bad for me. But now everything's wonderful! No one can believe how great I look and feel. I don't know what the big deal is - all I needed was LOVE. And boy, did I get that. Yippee!!
The other day, the weirdest thing happened. White stuff started coming out of the sky! And it was wet! It took me a while to figure out that I need to close my eyes but it was so fun watching it come down. That's my sis Cali in the photo top right - she loved it too.

3 comments:

paige said...

oh i think this is so fun ya'll have a blog!
brinkley saw what i assume was his first snow last week too....he was so cute--trying to eat it & then just figured he'd roll around in it.
love seeing all these wonderful doggies!
xo

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that this is the same Orwell that I first saw on your website so many months ago. What a miracle dog! What a fabulous living and breathing (and playing in the snow) advertisement for the wonderful good that AGA does on a daily basis!!

The Benich Family said...

Thanks for posting Orwell's pictures in the snow. He'll be so proud!! He continues to thrive and enjoy life. Lately he's made himself comfortable on our bed every night. He just wants to be close and snuggle!!
Much Love,
The Benich's (Orwell's forever famliy)