Sunday, January 18, 2009

Huntley Is Adopted!

Check it out: I have a last name! I even have a beautiful new collar that says HUNTLEY BROWN on it. My new parents rock! They heard about me, drove here from North Carolina to meet me, and that was that. I hear that my new place is beautiful and there are two cats (which I love) to play with. But best of all, my parents who will spend every minute with me. I'll never be left outside again - and they said absolutely no electric collars - whew!


High Point, NC is about six hours away from Atlanta so when it was suggested that I jump into the very back of the car I had to mention that I would be much more comfy in the backseat. They said okay and here I am getting ready to go!
Thanks, AGA, for stepping up to help great pyrenees too. We really appreciate it. Hope all the others get a wonderful life like me! Woof! Woof!

No comments: