Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today is my birthday and I turned 2. I have no idea where the expression “terrible twos” came from because I am having a blast. First of all, thanks to AGA I lived to see my 2nd birthday. I was on death row when I was 3 months old, headed for the gas chamber, when I was rescued by AGA. I would have to say things have turned out pretty well.
After spending time at a great foster home I was adopted and now have an older (and he thinks wiser) golden brother named Landon and two humans whom I have tricked into thinking their job is to attend to my every need. Most days I swim in my pool and when I’m not swimming or going for walks I play and/or bug Landon and watch over my property, as you can see from the picture.
So far I have met many deer - man they run really fast and can jump really high - a wild turkey who ran really fast when I chased him, many squirrels and chipmunks, and most recently a really BIG snake. It was difficult to strike up a relationship with the snake, what with all the screaming from my female human. Geez, you would think snakes are dangerous or something.
So in closing just wanted to let you know that I am doing great and to thank for saving me.
Best regards. Hunter Gambino

No comments: