Friday, January 15, 2010

After a long drive, Hudson is Home



Just wanted to say thanks for picking a great home for me. I couldn't be happier. I have 2 great new brothers to play with, Dexter and Waldo. I have a super cool dad and a really awesome mom. The ride sure was long but the company couldn't have been better - they kept rubbing me and loving on me the whole time. They must have said "almost home (wherever that is) a dozen time", little did I know home could be so terrific. Now I have all the love and companionship a good golden boy could want. Mom said she's going tomorrow to buy a bigger water bowl and new food bowls for all three of us - we're hoping she buys more toys too. When they get pulled in three directions they sure don't last very long. Also lots of people have been calling and asking about me - mom said lots of people are eager to come meet me. Today I met the UPS guy (Dexter and Waldo act like they don't like his truck but they sure like the milkbones he leave on top of the boxes), I met the painter (he let me check out the front yard, oops, I met some guy who came to fix a window that mom said she broke when Waldo locked her out and I met a lady named Ellen. Mom said Ellen lives just up the street and came over just to meet me.

I think I am going to be really popular up here, Nan and Pop (who ever they are) are coming over this weekend to meet me too. It's cold up here and there is still lots of snow on the ground, I love it. It's so much fun to roll around in that white cold stuff. Mom also gave me a bath yesterday - every part of me is clean as a whistle. I also got lots of extra kisses on the nose too while she was washing me.

Anyway - mom says thanks, dad says thanks, Waldo and Dexter say thanks too - but most of all, I say thanks. Now I know what the life of Riley (or in this house Ripley) is all about...

Hudson

No comments: