Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brodie Writes AGA a Letter


Hi AGA,

Thanks for my forever family! Every day my Mom & Dad tell me how beautiful I am and that I am a very good girl. The last seven months have been great. I also have three older brothers - who I love. I get so excited when they come and visit me. My brothers say that I am crazy – but, good crazy. Every night, I wait in my bed for my Mom & Dad to fall asleep, and then I quietly jump into their bed and snuggle with my Daddy – What could be better? – Nothing!!!

I am so happy - I am also an AGA volunteer! I help other Orphans, like I was – who need guidance and support as they search for their forever families. Tillie (formerly Gucci), Ben and Ginger came and stayed with me as they looked for their forever families. I helped them find great homes. Tillie was only with us for a short time – she was a lot of fun – she was my first foster sissy. Then came Ben. Ben was so smart (and handsome too!). One time he ate a whole bag of rolls – and he didn’t even get in trouble – I call that smart! Ginger helped me learn to share – she slept in my bed and played with my toys – and I was okay with it, I knew it would help her become Golden like me. I can’t wait to meet my next foster sister or brother.

I have also visited many families and it was my job to give my paw of approval and make sure it would be a great home for one of my Golden friends.

This week I am going to the Thrasher Game to sell raffle tickets – Dad & I will have a lot of fun.

I am proud to be an AGA Alumnus & Volunteer!

Love & Puppy Kisses,
Brodie

No comments: