Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finnegan's Got a Home!!!!!

I know you all remember me from the last few adoption days. I sat in front, the strong dark haired gentleman, I'm sure you'll recall {I look like I might have an old classy Southern drawl}.... And everyone passed by me (I'm rather stoic, ah say - that is.... Reserved....) and went straight to the blond haired young bucks that were clambering for attention.....

Well guess what? I'm HOME now!!! My vet says I'm "gorgeous" and everyone says I'm the most handsome man they've ever seen. My family and I are head over heels for each other - and "right at home" in my new house is an understatement. I'm even showing them what an old professional like me can do when those pesky squirrels get in the back yard! I'm loving long naps and I'm velcro on Mom now that I'm home, too. I just knew my family would come one day - so I hung on tight - just for them.

Thank You all so much for helping me find my forever home!

Love,

Finnegan

4 comments:

Lexie said...

oh happy day Finnigan!! I loved you from the start!!

Walta said...

Finnegan, you are such a Southern gentle Golden! Congratulations--big time!!

Elizabeth said...

Aw! Sweet Finn! Enjoy the life you were meant to have!

bright girl said...

Finn I'm so happy you've been adopted!! I've been hoping you would find a loving forever home since I met you. Congratulations to your parents on the arrival of their new boy.
:)