Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bella Lives the Good Life ... Now!


This is Bella here (I used to be called Butterscotch). I had a pretty tough time before the people of Adopt A Golden found me. I was scared a lot of the time and liked to hang out in my crate where I felt safe. But a great thing happened to me! I found my Forever Family and they have loved me into being a strong, silly and loving girl. I LOVE life. I go on walks every day and my job is to be the family comedian. Every day I do silly (and sometimes mischievious) things to make my Forever Family laugh. I always get lots of love and treats from my very own two kids, Patrick and Elizabeth, and my Dad. I have so many friends in my neighborhood! I like to to outside to bark and say hi. My new family includes a dog named Max who is my best dog pal and (ssshhhh) I totally have my mom wrappped around my paw! Life is good!

Thank you Adopt A Golden for changing my life!

Hugs and licks,
Bella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bella -- I loved your story, and I'm so glad you found a great home - it looks picture perfect from your photo. I also loved your "Life is good" line - my Aunt gave me a dog collar that says "Life is good." Even though I've got some problems with my liver & kidney, I'm always surrounded by love. This week was my 12th birthday. My 5-year-old brother made a drawing & taped it inside my crate where I hang out when I want some doggie R&R. And my 10-year-old brother made me a turkey sandwich for breakfast - can you believe that? I love meat & bread. Rock on, sister! - Goldilox, Maryland