Sunday, September 7, 2008

AGA Saves Another Great Pyrenees



You might know me as Rafferty, but my new name is Violet. I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm doing great and will forever be grateful that you rescued me even though I'm not a golden. They say I was just 24 hours away from, well, not being around anymore. Whew! That was close!


My mom says that I am so pretty now. With all the good food, I've put on weight and my coat is soft and healthy. This pic here is right after I got my hair done - what a life!


I am just finishing up my Family Manners I class and have learned sit, down, and 'walk like a lady' very well. I follow my buddy Brad around like a shadow, and let my mom hug on me all the time. They have these tasty toys in their closets and I love to go get them when no one's looking - I've been known to sneak tennis shoes, sandals, slippers, etc. to munch on!


My best friend is Chloe. She lives here too. We play for hours outside, and in our living room (so far nothing has been broken!), chasing and jumping all over each other. We really have become great pals.


Thanks, AGA. Woof! Woof!

No comments: