Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dexter's Trip Out West


My dad and I are having the BEST time on our guy's trip out west! When AGA found these nice people as my forever family, of course I was happy, but this is beyond my wildest imaginations! We have been traveling in the RV touring this great country of ours. Dad and I have seen bears and coyotes and eagles and all kinds of wildlife. I get to run and play in the biggest yard I've ever seen - it goes on forever.
Dad says that I'm as close to perfect as you can get. I bring him my dish when it's time to eat (he thinks that's funny) and I am a very good pup. I mean, gosh, who wouldn't be?
I don't really know where all we've been but we were in Washington state yesterday. Dad's a great photographer - you can check out the awesome pics here. Just in case that link doesn't work you can click here too: http://picasaweb.google.com/danmohr.rv/TripOutWest2008#
See you when we get back in the ATL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great photos. I felt like I was experiencing the trip. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures - RV'ing across America is definitely on my "to do list" - and of course, with my golden Riley! Dexter looked like he was having the time of his life - I especially loved the pictures from behind his head, so we could see what he was seeing!

Question: what model camera are you using? It (of course with your help!!) takes gorgeous pictures! Thanks -

GoldenBuckeye said...

These pictures are absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing, were you able to just camp on the side of the road or were you staying in campgrounds? I can't wait to take our kids (2 and 4 legged) camping out west. My favorite pics were of Dexter nose to nose with the horse. Awesome!!!