Thursday, April 1, 2010

Alfie's Friend Darby Needs a Home

I know y'all are golden retriever lovers and so am I! My best friend Alfie is a golden. We have been pretty much living on the streets together until AGA found us in a subdivision and offered us a ride to a better life. Of course, Alfie found a foster home right away and off he went. Becaue I'm a chocolate lab mix, I wasn't quite as popular, I guess. I swear I'm a really good 1-year-old boy and not too big - about 45 pounds. I'd LOVE to see Alfie again and maybe go live with him and a new family who wants us both. But if not, I hope someone will find me a loving family of my very own. They say I need some confidence building and knowledge that I am safe now. I guess that's true. So the best home is one with another dog and either no kids or kids that are teens or older. If the family wants both Alfie and me, AGA is not going to charge an adoption fee for me - yippee!! It's like a two-for-one! But, if it's just me they are still making a deal - half the standard fee for a dog my age ($175). I'm up to date on all vaccines. Maybe there's room in your heart for a fellow golden lover who happens to be a lab? I hope so!!

No comments: