Tuesday, January 24, 2012

YEAH! BURGER in Va-Hi Makes My Tail Wag Today

Today has been a good day! I woke up, stretched, enjoyed some of my tasty dog food and mom even brought me to work with her. However, since the minute we stepped inside the office everyone has been talking about eating tasty hamburgers and hot dogs from YEAH! BURGER. So you’re probably wondering – why is there is so much buzz about YEAH! BURGER today at the office? As your trusted source on all things tasty, here is the inside scoop:

  • Ten percent of today’s sales at YEAH! BURGER in Virginia Highland will go straight to Adopt a Golden Atlanta rescue program for golden retrievers. The Virginia Highland location throws a weekly “Feel Good Tuesday” promotion and passes 10 percent of the day’s sales to a varying cause or charity.

As some of you know, before I found my forever home with Melissa, I was also an AGA dog. Therefore, I highly encourage everyone to go to YEAH! BURGER in Virginia Highland because not only will you be helping other fine fellows like me with every purchase, but you will also get to delight your taste-buds with a YUMMY, TASTY, JUICY hamburger.

In closing, I’d like to leave you with my thoughts about this hamburger frenzy.

  • How lucky are humans to be able to go enjoy those delicious and oh so tasty hamburgers and hot dogs. WOOF YUM!
  • I love hamburgers… Tasty hamburgers…. Luscious hamburgers!
  • Thank you YEAH! BURGER for supporting Adopt a Golden. You guys are the best!
  • Humans: Order a burger or hot dog to help a golden with a cold, wet nose.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, filled with mouth-watering hamburgers from YEAH! BURGER.

Lots of love and kisses,

RAFER

PS- Did I mention I’m craving a hamburger?

No comments: