Friday, August 29, 2008

Ginger's Hair Grows Back!

Yes, that’s me, Ginger. You may remember me when I was naked, but my beautiful coat is almost all grown out and I look FAB! I’m so happy because when I go for walks with my mommy and daddy I get noticed for all the right reasons. Yes, that would be my natural beauty and happy disposition. Now my tail isn’t the only fluffy thing about me.
I can’t wait to go back to the beach with my great new look. I’m so happy ‘cause my new mommy will never shave me and I’ll always look pretty.
Oh, and just so you know that I'm not vain, AGA asked me to remind everyone NOT to shave your dogs. We have a coat for a reason - it keeps us warm, yes, but did you know it also keeps us cool? Not to mention that we become at risk for sunburn without it! Ouch! Sure, it's nice to be pretty, but it's important to be safe too!
Gotta go smell some more flowers! Hope you take the time to do the same this Labor Day weekend. Woof! Woof!

No comments: