Sunday, August 24, 2008

Luke (formerly Dudley Pup) Graduates!

What's the big deal, people? Of course I graduated! Y'all are so funny being all proud and calling me "gifted!" Just because I spent the first few months of my life on the open road doesn't mean I'm not smart. I was smart enough to get found by AGA, wasn't I? Hee hee.

Seriously, I am so happy with my new family and I'm glad I could make them happy by graduating from intermediate obedience school at the Cumming PetSmart! (I didn't even have to take the beginners class.) Next Tuesday I start the advanced classes - expect to ace those too and get my Canine Good Citizenship certification.

After that mom says it's Therapy Dogs International....then hopefully into the classroom for the Reading program she's shooting to develop up here! After this the sky is the limit! It's a blast for me so I'm in! Last weekend we went to Highlands, North Carolina for a "freestyle" event (dancing with your human) and it was so fun! How lucky was I to find these people? Thanks, AGA!

They say I'm such a happy dog and seem to smile all the time!! Well, of course it's true!



No comments: