Friday, August 29, 2008

Just a Note from Libby and Kingsley


Hi Everyone!

Kingsley and Libby here. We were both were part of the Adopt A Golden Atlanta program and we are sooo glad you let our mommy adopt us. Life has really turned around for us. For me (Kingsley), I don't have heartworms anymore and I get to go on adventures everyday.

Excuse me Kingsley, but those are actually called walks. My original name was Liberty Belle and I use to have the big lump on my leg. Thanks to Adopt a Golden, my leg is all better. Now that it works properly I've lost 10 pounds and the Vet says I look great (it might be that special diet she has me on though)! My brother and I get to go walking, play with the neighborhood dogs, go camping, swimming and take part in our favorite sport, sleeping.

Libby, don't forget to tell them that we also get to save our doggie allowances so that we can give back to Adopt a Golden. Mommy says its really important to help out and give back to the people who gave us so much. She also signed us up to take in fosters again. It's been really cool meeting new cousins and teaching them tricks like "Give me Five!"

Anyway, we just want to give you an update and let you know we really love our forever home.

Thank you so much!

Kingsley and Libby Ward

No comments: