Friday, October 24, 2008

Ginger has a new friend


Hi, Ginger here! Well, I’ve been at my new home about 4 months now and I am sooooo happy! When I first came everyone was so worried I would not get along with the resident cats. That was so silly, when I first met Leopold I immediately gave her a kiss. We are best friends.

She sleeps with me and she makes biscuits on me. I don’t really know what that means but it feels good and she purrs a lot while she is doing it. I never get any biscuits out of it but my mom and dad think it’s just wonderful and get all excited!

I have another cat friend named Corky (I call him Corkscrew because he’s a real shy and likes to hide alot). He is nice but nothing like my Leopold! I’m so glad I came here.

When mom and dad are loving on me they call me Ginger Snap and snap their fingers or Ginger Bread (must have something to do with the biscuit thing). Anyway, I hope to see you at Goldenrama!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

it seems like most of our goldens really like cats! such a sweet story - especially the biscuits - hee hee!