Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Puppy Orphan Just Arrived



Hi! I'm Scamp and I'm a 4 month old male golden retriever. I was at the Chattooga animal shelter and one of the volunteers called AGA and asked if they would take me. They said yes - yippee!! They keep telling me that I am so cute and happy go lucky. I heard one lady say I was just a sweet, lovable cuddly little guy. And another said I was confident and good-natured. Nice people! My foster mom is very proud of me - I haven't had any accidents in the house, I sleep quietly in my crate and walk very well on a leash. I love other dogs, have no opinion on cats and adore children. Please adopt me!!
Remember: AGA Adoption Day is always the first Sunday of the month from 12 - 2 at the Buckhead PetsMart. That's today Oct. 5!

No comments: