Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stormy Reports in from Orlando




Happy Halloween, my spooky AGA friends!
Wow, being Orphan of the Month not only made me a YouTube star but it got me the greatest forever family! I am really starting to feel at home in Orlando. I didn't want my new mom to leave me at first but I'm starting to realize that she has errands to run (sometimes to buy me treats!) and that she always comes back to me.
I'm really scared of loud noises like thunder, lightning and any outside equipment like lawn mowers and leaf blowers. My family feels so sorry for me - they just hold me and love me when I cry. They take me to get a bath and brush on the day the lawn guys come so that's doubly awesome - no noise and I get all clean and pretty! I think I'm going to get better now that I know there's really nothing to be scared of.
I have the cutest 3 little girls who love me constantly and my best friend is Teddy who's a little pup compared to my svelte 100+ pounds. He is a doll and we have so much fun. Mom says I'm going to visit our vet soon to have my teeth cleaned and meet everyone! She says they are going to just LOVE me!
Once upon a time I was always in trouble because I didn't do my job herding goats. Now my days are filled with walks, lounging out on the front and back porch, and receiving lots of loving. I like this job a lot better!

No comments: